Re: Challenge to you: Voice your concerns regarding systemd upstream

On 09/28/2014 09:28 AM, Nate Bargmann wrote:
* On 2014 28 Sep 08:23 -0500, Liam Proven wrote:
On 27 September 2014 03:45, Joel Rees <joel.rees@gmail.com> wrote:
edumaction? I saw that and checked the headers, because what you are
writing here seems a bit out of character. If this is a spoof, the
headers are done better than I want to bother checking, unless you
tell me so.

Typo, I think.

Naww, self deprecating humor.

- Nate

Thanks Nate! You get the prize behind door number 2! :) Ric

Linux user# 44256