Re: Challenge to you: Voice your concerns regarding systemd upstream

 Hi.

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 04:31:01PM +0200, lee wrote:
> Debian already lost me (after over 15 years) when they came up with
> their brokenarch and left users stranded with no possible fix for the
> things they broke.  The only reason I'm here is because I have it
> running on my server, and the only reason I have it on my server is
> because it was the only distribution of those I tried with which I could
> get xen to work.  I really didn't want to use Debian.

What's wrong with the current multiarch implementation in your option?
I'm really curious as all multiarch complains I've seen so far (barring
actual package limits) were easily solved just by reading an appropriate
man page (or Debian wiki page).
And, IMO, Debian's current multiarch is way more flexible than current
Fedora's one.

Reco