Re: Challenge to you: Voice your concerns regarding systemd upstream

 Hi.

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 03:21:13PM +0200, Slavko wrote:
> Ahoj,
>
> Dňa Sun, 28 Sep 2014 10:56:08 +0200 Martin Steigerwald
> <Martin@lichtvoll.de> napísal:
>
> > But my challenge to all of you who don´t want systemd as default in
> > Debian still is this:
> >
> > *Stop* complaining and *start* acting.
>
> You are right. For now it seems, that there is no chance to get DE
> without systemd in debian and no change is expected (at least) in near
> future.

There's [1] at least. Not in Debian main archive currently, sadly.
There's also [2] in testing, but it requires dbus (hence, parts of
systemd).

[1] http://sourceforge.net/p/cdesktopenv/wiki/LinuxBuild/
[2] https://packages.debian.org/jessie/e17

Reco