Re: Challenge to you: Voice your concerns regarding systemd upstream

lee <lee@yagibdah.de> writes:
> I'm merely participating in the discussion and haven't entirely made up
> my mind what the issue actually is and what I should do.
[...]
> Debian already lost me (after over 15 years) when they came up with
> their brokenarch and left users stranded with no possible fix for the
> things they broke.  The only reason I'm here is because I have it
> running on my server, and the only reason I have it on my server is
> because it was the only distribution of those I tried with which I could
> get xen to work.  I really didn't want to use Debian.

If you don't want to use Debian then don't. But if you don't even want
to use it, making lots of complaints about it seems uncalled for...

> When you look at [1], you even find people claiming that there has been
> a takeover of Debian and an abuse of the technical committee, and that
> silencing of people questioning systemd and Debians' ways is going on.
>
> [1]: http://www.debianuserforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=3031

Yeah, probably the same person as [2] and [3]. Shocking that he gets
banned time and time again...

  [2] <https://lists.debian.org/debian-ctte/2014/03/msg00003.html>
  [3] <https://lists.debian.org/debian-ctte/2014/02/msg00394.html>

Ansgar