Re: Challenge to you: Voice your concerns regarding systemd upstream

Martin Steigerwald <Martin@lichtvoll.de> writes:

> Am Samstag, 27. September 2014, 22:55:36 schrieb lee:
>> Martin Steigerwald <Martin@lichtvoll.de> writes:
>> > Why do I think that you do not want change from the *current* situation?
>> > Cause what you do, in my oppinion does not facilitate change.
>>
>> I think I see why you think so.  What makes you think that anything you
>> or I could do would change anything?
>
> Cause I believe you are as powerful as anyone else here.
>
> Really powerful.

I'm merely a user, and my interests are being ignored or not, just like
the interests of any other user.

Maybe look at [1].  Perhaps I have the ability and time to fix it myself
or not.  If I fix it, I'll make the fix available.  In any case, it was
a waste of time to make this bug report.

[1]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=762626

--
Knowledge is volatile and fluid.  Software is power.