Re: Challenge to you: Voice your concerns regarding systemd upstream

---------8<------------->8------------------------------

> Keep in mind that the NSA wouldn't
> sign off on RedHat's use of systemd if it made a server less secure.

Do you have a reference for that?

> tend to think that they may have a hand in it's development.

Think?
Do you mean "imagine"??

Have you considered how the NSA was able to achieve what Snowden
demonstrated they have achieved - without hooks into the existing init
system? From an operational point-of-view how much risk and expenditure
might be involved in coping with a new init system - those firmware
survive-reboot backdoors might need to be replaced perhaps?
Do you "think" FinFisher might need an update for systemd?
I'd appreciate an insight into the reductive reasoning you used to
arrive at your belief?

> :) Ric

Kind regards