Re: There is no choice

On Mon, 22 Sep 2014 15:13:53 -0500
John Hasler <jhasler@newsguy.com> wrote:

> Joe writes:
> > I need to use Windows for some purposes, and occasionally I even
> > correct some of the more out-of-date FUD about it, but that doesn't
> > mean ... that I'm somehow not allowed to criticise it.
>
> So they've changed the terms of their "license"?

I doubt it. But like everyone else, I never read it anyway. I have a
feeling MS employees probably aren't allowed to publicly criticise it,
but MSPs regularly do, at least mildly. And I've never known any
Windows user who doesn't complain about it...

But if there's something wrong, and nobody complains, it won't ever get
fixed.

Complaining may not get it fixed, but not complaining *definitely*
won't.

--
Joe