Re: Effectively criticizing decisions you disagree with in Debian

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 09:56:43PM +0400, Reco wrote:

> In the light of the current discussion, this seems particulary fitting:
>
> Social human behaviour experts

There is no such thing, not at least by that name. Anthropologists
spring to mind, but I think you don't mean it in that sense.

Perhaps you mean conflict resolution experts? I don't think anything
like that can be accomplished just via email. Hopefully, people will
read/try things for themselves instead of being sucked into the FUD
being spread on this list.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X