Re: There is no choice

Доброго времени суток, Jerry.

Спасибо за ответ, Sun, 21 Sep 2014 15:53:04 -0400 вы писали:
> > I will repeat my opinion: you will benefit from going to another
> > distro so long, as the US/Euro fashists come not to those distros.
> >
> > So to conqueror their spyware (the so called «systemd») is by
> > choosing a country that would protect you or software (the free). –
> > This is a general war, not particular one. – For whole planet, not
> > a single country. – Capitalism against human. So...
> >

> > С уважением,
> > Ста.
> >

> Exactly what are the "US/Euro fashists (sic)" doing to harm you?  And
> which distro has no one from the US or Europe helping with it?
>
> And how is systemd spyware?  I don't like it for a number of reasons -
> but please show us where systemd is spyware.  The source code is open
> to all.
>
> Even the Linux kernel itself seems to fall in your "US/Euro fashist"
> category.  So I guess you can't use Linux.
>
> Maybe you can create your own OS?

I do not think you are in the way of discussion, but rather of
controversy/disagreement - and therefore, i cease here, having said
what i have said. Just remember, making wrong discissions brings
undesired consequences - without any regard: whither you understand it
or not -- as long, as you go wrong way (in this case fighting «Debian»?
instead of the beforetold Enemy ).

С уважением,
Ста.