Re: Systemd, systemd, and more systemd ...

On Sun 21 Sep 2014 at 12:16:44 -0400, David L. Craig wrote:

> On 14Sep21:1618+0100, Brian wrote:
> > On Sun 21 Sep 2014 at 09:47:32 -0400, David L. Craig wrote:
> >
> > You didn't accept an upgrade to the new default init system. But you
> > accepted the new sysvinit package.
>
> Yes, after systemd broke the system as described in
> since I'm trying to be a good Sid user and test new
> defaults, backing them out when necessary to get the
> platform functioning again.

Apart from using a Beta 1 D-I i386 netinst and installing to a real
machine I did the same as you a couple of days ago. No problems
upgrading to unstable. Far be it for me to suggest any bugs in qemu
or kvm, but we do have quite a difference in our experience.