Re: There is no choice

On 14Sep21:0851-0500, Nate Bargmann wrote:

> * On 2014 21 Sep 08:00 -0500, Miles Fidelman wrote:
>
> > Maybe systemd will give gnu/hurd, or minix, or plan 9 a boost.
>
> I've been looking at Guix this past week after discovering it almost by
> accident:

I've been looking at Plan 9 for almost half a year now,
but since mid-July I've been focused on releasing a
cookbook for bringing it up in a virt-manager administered
virtual machine, and am closing in on releasing the
beta version.  The Plan 9 community has been very
encouraging about the improvements it offers for getting
a proper Plan 9 environment available by a newbie.

I said that to mention easily 75% of my effort involves
chasing Sid's tailights as the first section is the
recipe for establishing a Sid host environment.

If you're interested in looking at how virt-manager might
help you, visit http://dlc.casita.net/~dlc/vp9cb or if you'd
like to look at the current beta, let me know and I'll
make it available to you.
--
<not cent from sell>
May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

"So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe."
__--from_Nightfall_by_Asimov/Silverberg_________________