Re: qemu on OpenBSD (brasero requires gvfs)

green wrote at 2014-09-20 21:33 -0500:
> Reco wrote at 2014-09-20 15:35 -0500:
> > Presumably you can build qemu for OpenBSD, but it would be
> > un-accelerated one (i.e. turtle-slow and very hungry for the CPU).
>
> Yes, qemu needs kvm support for good performance.  This has been
> ported to FreeBSD, but not to OpenBSD (that I have found).

But "multiple clients are not supported"?  Or is this page obsolete?

<http://retis.sssup.it/~fabio/freebsd/lkvm/>

Better to look at FreeBSD and bhyve and hope your processor supports
Intel's Extended Page Tables or possibly AMD's Rapid Virtualization
Indexing.

<https://wiki.freebsd.org/bhyve>