Re: [OT] /etc/network/interface file auto reset.

Hi.

On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 23:51:55 +0500
Muhammad Yousuf Khan <sirtcp@gmail.com> wrote:

> I also apologies for my wrong posting style. actually i am not aware of
> what top posting is. can any of you please tell me what top posting means
> so that i can avoid this in future.

You reply to the mail.

You write your reply above the original (the one you're replying to)
mail - that's top-posting.
You write your reply below the previous mail - that's bottom-posting.
You interleave your reply with the original mail - that's interleaved
posting.

Last style is preferred here. Second style is tolerated here. First
style (the one you're currently using) is considered bad manners. I
didn't set those customs, I merely follow them.

Also, this:

http://danielmiessler.com/blog/email-top-vs-bottom-posting/

Reco