Re: Hibernate not working anymore

Slavko wrote:
Ahoj,

Dňa Fri, 19 Sep 2014 18:14:42 +0200 Erwan David <erwan@rail.eu.org>
napísal:

Hello

I used to have a working hibernation. But I upgraded RAM from 8G to
16G

So I also made a bigger swap partition for hibernation. Now I see the
disk activity when going to hibernation, when starting the laptop, it
tries to start on the hiberation data, however it fails and I get a
completely black screen.

What should I check ?

If you make new swap, then the UUID of the swap partition changed. Try
check the /etc/initramfs-tools/conf.d/resume and update the UUID here.

My UUID in /etc/initramfs-tools/conf.d/resume does not show up anywhere when I issue 'blkid' and yet hibernate works just fine. How can that be?

Hugo