Re: Jessie and Systemd integration

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 08:52:41PM +0200, Bzzzz wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 10:42:21 -0700
> agr <agr@consultores.ca> wrote:
>
> > I have been using Debian for almost 14 years continuosly, and i had to
> > transfered 1 server to OpenBSD, because the comments in this list are
> > uncertain; i can not wait for Jessi to do the transition.
>
> Could you tell us about this migration (ease, problems, etc)?

.
Sure, it was really simple, i am running www, sftp, mail, and other
services. For Desktop, i changed 1 to Slackware, and i feel very
comfortable with it; both changes free of Systemd. No problems at all.

I do not want Systemd, because it come from Red Hut (Corporation), very
strong relation with Microsoft. The same thing with, Mac-Microsoft; and
for me it means the NSA behind!

Bye.