Re: Jessie and Systemd integration

 Hi.

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 19:03:21 +0100
Martin Read <zen75502@zen.co.uk> wrote:

> However, at the time of this e-mail, it appears to have been covered by
> the Interface Stability Promise for nearly a year *at a minimum*; as of
> 24 Oct 2013 (the last time the page linked below was edited), journald's
> on-disk recording (Journal File Format) and on-wire network transfer
> (Journal Export Format) formats were definitely labelled as being
> covered by the Interface Stability Promise:

Are those formats documented somewhere? I'm asking as suddenly I felt an
irresistible urge to write journald log viewer and a wireshark
dissector. Please note that 'documented' does not equal to 'they
provide the source it's all there'.

And 'nearly a year of stability' does not even cover an Ubuntu support
cycle, not to mention a Debian one.

Reco