Re: screen 0: in putty title bar

On 18/09/2014 16:30, Reco wrote:
  Hi.

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:19:59 +0100
Aero Maxx <aero.maxx.d@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I'm in the process of moving from fedora to debian.

But I have one question about the use of screen when I use it, the title
bar in putty doesn't change like it does in fedora to show/remind me
that I am in a screen, I was wondering how do I change this in debian ?
Try adding this to your /etc/screenrc:

hardstatus on
hardstatus string "[screen %n%?: %t%?] %h"

Reco
Thats amazing thank you ever so much! It works a treat.

Daniel.

---