Re: Creating a forum for systemd debate

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 09:15:57 -0400
The Wanderer <wanderer@fastmail.fm> wrote:

[SNIP LOT OF REASONABLE THINGS (from The Wanderer)]

I would add one thing to what you said, may be rants are filtered
by devs (but that I doubt, intelligent people usually keep the
temperature of their projects, even if the thermometer is growing
bigger;), but as the rant is spreading among blogs (and even LKML),
it'll end up to attract large media reporting.

That is a thing, whatever you're doing wrong, you usually wanna
avoid, especially when articles are made by skillful and
respected people.

So, yes, rumbling noise can (and I hope, will) be a very good thing
at the end.

--
<Exo> My mother reading the newspaper, an article about a Siamese who
      just have two heads…