Re: OT: Pepper Flash Crashes Everywhere

Hi, Can you post here part "Graphics Feature Status" taken from the
output of this command on chrome: chrome://gpu/

If you have a good graphic card (better if with driver dedicated) you
could activate the Hardware accelerated so that PepperFlash could be
more fluid.

Tell us these two information and after we can talk again.