Re: But there is a choice to not use systemd (war: Re: View on UNIX purism in Linux Community)

On 16/09/14 17:43, Andre N Batista wrote:
I find your lack of imagination disturbing. So disturbing that I here
and now propose a better approach: dox da madafuka hairy poetter and
point these threads as his fault, his problem. For years to come people
would remember what happens to those who try to conquer by means of
control and discipline of otherness.

For years to come, people would remember that people opposed to systemd dox people they don't like. That's quite a handy reputation to tar systemd's opponents with if you're a sinister conspiracist trying to undermine opposition to systemd; it's not so useful if you're trying to *promote* opposition to systemd.