Re: brasero requires gvfs

Ahoj,

Dňa Thu, 11 Sep 2014 18:45:10 +0200 Slavko <linux@slavino.sk> napísal:

> I did small investigation. The dbus seems only a half of problem,
> because there is the same dependency in the libpulse0 (no, i don't use
> pulse audio, but dependencies...) and a lot of my applications
> depends on it. I am afraid, that the number of packages which not
> necessary depends on systemd (and then depends on the init system)
> will be grow and i can simply end with another distro, where will
> need to recompile most of Debian packages without systemd support.

BTW, if someone is interested in, while this investigation i generated
graphs of dependencies on some systemd packages on my system, they
will be accessible for some time here:

http://anfo.slavino.sk/libpam-systemd.png
http://anfo.slavino.sk/libsystemd-daemon0.png
http://anfo.slavino.sk/libsystemd-journal0.png
http://anfo.slavino.sk/libsystemd-login0.png

I want to see, what will be uninstalled, if i uninstall the systemd.
There are taken only Depends (not the Recommends nor Suggests)
dependencies and i see, that a lot of my desktop apps cannot live
without it (it is horrible for me).

The dependencies are based on the systemd version 204 packages and i am
using the systemd-shim and SysV init system.

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk