Re: alpine status?

On 9/4/2014 11:06, Karen Lewellen wrote:
> Can anyone confirm if development continues on alpine?
> I am getting mixed messages  about this, one from my web hosting company
> suggesting I join the developer's list, and another from an end user
> claiming that development no longer exists.
> Thanks much,
> Karen

According to this newsgroup post [0], last release of Alpine was 2.11 on
12/08/2013.

Development does seem to be ongoing, there does not seem to be a
publicly available VCS interfaces but you might find these helpful:

- http://patches.freeiz.com/alpine/alpha/release/
- http://patches.freeiz.com/alpine/contact.html

[0] - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.mail.pine/y6gBWK9LAtM

--