Re: Network speed drop down to 10MBPS for unknown reason.

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 3:50:02 PM UTC+2, Muhammad Yousuf Khan wrote:
> i am using wheezy 7.x and for some unknown reason my network speed drop down to 10MBPS.
> i can see anything in /var/log/messages and /var/log/syslog related to the issue. when i restart the server it back to normal and shows above 50MBPS while transferring file.
> any idea what is happening .

When you say "my network speed", are you referring to the average bandwidth of a TCP transfer ? sending or receiving ?

Can you post somewhere a pair of pcap files (one in the fast case, one in the slow case) ?  (capture taken on the sender side in each case; must include SYN/SYNACK)

-Alex