Re: embrace, extend, extinguish

On Wed, Sep 03, 2014 at 07:25:21AM +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 September 2014 06:56:53 Erwan David wrote:
> > On Wed, Sep 03, 2014 at 07:25:19AM CEST, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com>
> said:
> > >
> > > The Debian ones, on the Debian developers list.
> >
> > ANd on the debian developper list you'll get this list is for
> > discussion between developpers, those are users problems go to debian
> > users".
>
> Have you tried?  "Those" are clearly not users problems.  Users can do nothing
> about it.  Only developers can.  But no, they will not let people just winge.
> quite right too.

So having us all agreed that Steve is on the right side of History,
should we ask Ralf to come back? He sure could keep threads going.

We need young blood with lots of free time to cover irc and maling lists
used by devs.

Do echo chambers work on the internet? Let's scream louder so our pain
is made seen and our actions understood by those who will follow us.