Re: 2 GDM3 questions

On Tue, Sep 02, 2014 at 11:48:47PM +0200, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
> op 02-09-14 22:04, Rob Owens schreef:

That's hard for me to quantify.  It usually happens when the GFCI that
powers my LDAP server mysteriously trips, while my desktop machine(s)
stay alive on a different circuit.  But I usually don't notice that for
a few hours (it's a home setup).

As a starting point, I'd try stopping the LDAP service, then restart GDM
and see if that triggers it.

-Rob