preseed

Hi,

I try to achieve this tutorial for preseed :

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Preseed/EditIso

And I can't get pass through this step :

gzip -d < ../cd/install/2.6/initrd.gz | \
cpio --extract --verbose --make-directories --no-absolute-filenames

As I systematically get this error back :

cpio: premature end of archive

Did anybody get through and could explain how ? Google this time
didn't get me anywhere.

Thank you,

--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

                                              Diogene Laerce