Re: embrace, extend, extinguish

* On 2014 01 Sep 12:43 -0500, Dan Ritter wrote:

> Reading:
> http://0pointer.net/blog/revisiting-how-we-put-together-linux-systems.html

I stopped at his second bullet point.  He wants to lump RPM and .deb
systems together and it's clear he hasn't got a clue.  I'm also an
upstream project manager and have not seen what he's blabbering about.
Plus the project I'm involved with builds and runs on BSD, OS/X, and
Windows in addition to the miriad Linux distributions.  Nice straw
man...

- Nate