Re: Choose your side on the Linux divide

On 8/28/14, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 August 2014 22:51:13 Steve Litt wrote:
>> you shouldn't express your opinion!
>
> Of course you should express your opinion, but not over and
> over and over and over again ad nauseam and beyond.  We all
> know your opinion.  Please give it a rest.

I shall have to amend my previous statement:

The Internet is my pulpit, no matter -what- I have to say,
and no matter *how *many times* I want to say it,
and debian-user@ldo was created for me to repeat what
I want to say, so y'all get to hear it repeatedly, until I'm
satisfied that everyone has truly heard what I want to say!

Anything less is denying me my freedom to express my
opinion. So if you don't like it, go swing the Debian COC
past us all and prove me wrong.