Re: Exim4 not routing local mail, even after exim4-config (was New 64bit installation: Exim4 Send to Root)

On Mon 28 Jul 2014 at 19:01:16 +0300, David Baron wrote:

> > 'exim -bt <address>' might help.
>
> ~$ sudo exim4 -bt system_notification
> R: system_aliases for system_notification@dovidhalevi.homelinux.net
> R: userforward for system_notification@dovidhalevi.homelinux.net
> R: procmail for system_notification@dovidhalevi.homelinux.net
> system_notification@dovidhalevi.homelinux.net
>   router = procmail, transport = procmail_pipe

system_notification is qualified by the mailname, dovidhalevi.homelinux.net.
dovidhalevi.homelinux.net is regarded as a local domain. The mail is routed
and transported by procmail.

> Sure looks in order. But it doesn't work.

The mail is returned. I would look at your procmail setup.

(I do not want to make a big thing of this but this series of messages is
horribly broken and becoming difficult to follow. It is probably due to your
using the digest. Is there a reason why you cannot subscribe to the list?)