Re: capitalone banking website compatibility with iceweasel

On Sun, 27 Jul 2014 12:46:31 -0400
kamaraju kusumanchi <raju.mailinglists@gmail.com> wrote:

> The capitalone banking website (https://banking.capitalone.com/)
> is not working with iceweasel. It does not display the login form.
> The error message is
>
> "We're sorry, our system experienced an error displaying the login
> form."

The same here (fr, sid, amd64).

> please call them and make them aware of the problem. May be if
> enough customers complain, they would do something about it.

Bad bank, change bank…

First, get a real FF user agent string and re-create it exactly
into useragentswitcher; if that doesn't work, then download
FF for Linux and install it into your $HOME or /usr/local/.

--
CocO : I hope she's gonna like my poem, it comes from my guts!
HiM : Is it shit?