Re: stopping sound juicer from starting

I am running Debian 7 with gtk and opening a file browsing window and
navigating to preferences yielded no options regarding media handling.
For those who were having the same issue as me you might try the
following.

Open the dconf editor
(I added this to my application list using a gnome plugin but if you
have not then you can use command line to access it)

Navigate to org - gnome - desktop - media-handling

Here you will find a check box for autorun-never which prevents programs
from running automatically based on inserted media.

My Best,

Tim J.