Re: Theme control in Xfce4

On Fri, 25 Jul 2014 22:26:02 -0600
Paul Condon <pecondon1@gmail.com> wrote:

> on with my imperfect eye-hand coordination. I want the old Crux
> back. Is there a package of 'legacy' themes? What is its name?

I don't know if it can be recovered; however, you could  go in
/usr/share/themes as root, create your own theme directory,
copy the actual Crux theme in it and modify it according to
your needs.
This way, whatever the changes, you'll be able to keep it
the way you want.

--
User : You told me "no capitals for the password" , is that it?
Hot-Line : Correct.