Howtos and Faqs

Howdy,
    When I started to setup my Linux computer to forward IP packets
to my Windows computer I realized my copies for the HOWTOs are dated
so tried to update them with 'apt-get install doc-linux-text' which
failed. After fumbling a bit I went searching at debian.org only to
find there is no such package in english only french, japanese and a
couple of other languages. Nor is it to be found in the orphaned
packages list.
    Where did it go or what is the package now called that holds the
LDP HOWTOs and FAQs?

Thanks,
Mike
--
Goodness will be rewarded with goodness.
    - Chinese proverb