Re: /var partition seems locked or read only

Le 23.07.2014 19:06, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI a écrit :
On Qua, 23 Jul 2014, berenger.morel wrote:
On a distant Debian testing/unstable, it seems that the /var partition can no longer be written: even "# touch /var/test" returns a message saying that there is no space on the drive, which is something that "# df -h" deny:

Check df -i also.

Thanks, that's the problem, my inode spool has exhausted.

Now, I have no idea about how can I fix this issue. May it be aptcacheng which is too greedy about inodes?