authentification pb after a 'messed up " upgrade [sid]

hi all,
Yesterday I finally upgraded my sid which I did not do for a while (i.e : +- 800 p packages ) since I was lazy I did not notice aptitude was proposing to delete the all kde in order to do the upgrade. Since this is the D.E. I use i just reinstall it after next boot. But now I cannot connect to wifi anymore and Kwallet does not seems to open properly. Precisely:

-Kwallet manager after I enter my password return something like (translated) : error while attempting to connect to "Kwallet". Please retry. (error code - 3 ; this is it not a wallet file )

-network manager : if i just close Kwallet and try to enter the key for the wifi It just hangs a bit before re-asking the Key
the corresponding syslog is :

 Activation (wlan0) starting connection 'XXXXXXXXXXXX'
 Activation (wlan0) Stage 1 of 5 (Device Prepare) scheduled...
 Activation (wlan0) Stage 1 of 5 (Device Prepare) started...
(wlan0): device state change: disconnected -> prepare (reason 'none') [30 40 0]
 Activation (wlan0) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) scheduled...
 Activation (wlan0) Stage 1 of 5 (Device Prepare) complete.
 Activation (wlan0) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) starting...
 (wlan0): device state change: prepare -> config (reason 'none') [40 50 0]
Activation (wlan0/wireless): access point 'XXXXXXXXXXXX' has security, but secrets are required. (wlan0): device state change: config -> need-auth (reason 'none') [50 60 0]
 Activation (wlan0) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) complete.
(NetworkManager:559): libnm-util-CRITICAL **: get_secret_flags: assertion 'is_secret_prop (setting, secret_name, error)' failed

Any help would be appreciated.
cheers.
Laurent.