USB 3 Problem after upgrading to wheezy from 7.5 to 7.6

Hi,
since I can't find any current information on my problem via google or on the errata-list I would like to report it here. I can't say to which package it is related, but it appeared after upgrading from wheezy 7.5 to 7.6.

I'm running a small homeserver based on an ATOM-board (Asrock AD2550-ITX). The system was running fine until I issued an "apt-get upgrade" five days ago. The system did not start anymore after the upgrade finished until I disconnected the USB3-hdd from the USB 3 port. Without the USB-hdd the system boots, if I connect the USB-hdd when I'm logged in, there is line in dmesg which was reported already a few years ago, but not recently:

[ 193.924237] xhci_hcd 0000:02:00.0: xHCI xhci_drop_endpoint called with disabled ep ffff88012756e6c0

The problem appears only whith conventional (rotating) hdds, I tested three different disks and cables, none of them worked at the USB3-port, all of them worked fine at the USB2-port. An USB3 stick and a SSD in USB3 casing work fine at the USB3-port. The USB3-hdd doesn't even work at the USB3-port when connected using an USB2-cable.

So I downgraded to 7.5.

Best regards

Jörg Norrmann