Re: Is this safe?? Chrome in Debian 6

On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Andrei POPESCU
<andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Vi, 18 iul 14, 00:51:41, Gábor Hársfalvi wrote:
>>
>> I wouldn't update to Wheezy - because I waiting for Jessy.
>
> Unless you want to reinstall from scratch skipping a release is not
> supported.

This was discussed on debian-devel@. I'm sure that if you asked those
who want this supported they'd tell you that this isn't what was
decided and if you asked those who didn't want this supported they'd
tell you that this is what was decided (unless I'm mis-remembering the
thread).

To the OP: can't you install a supported and more recent chrome from google.com?