Re: gedit ugly under xfce

On Wed, 16 Jul 2014 21:43:00 +0000 (UTC)
"Juan R. de Silva" <juan.r.d.silva@gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW, about "bupsky" script you shared with me... It's very nice while
> working with files in console, like using vim, or nano, or anything
> like this. I do most of my file editing work in GUI editors. So, in
> this case it's not very helpfull. Right? Or I'm missing something?

Just keep a terminal, cd'd to the directory of your project, on a
workspace (usually numbered 1 to 8). Every time you hit a milestone,
deliverable, or every hour, just go to that workspace, type the word
bupsky, and you're done. Elapsed time, 20 seconds. Time saved if
something goes wrong: hours.

By the way, most of my editing is done in gvim, so I'm the same as you.

Steve