Re: Skype - no microphone input sound...REVISITED

On 07/16/2014 10:15 PM, Raffaele Morelli wrote:

    On 07/15/2014 11:34 PM, Curt wrote:

        On 2014-07-15, ken <gebser@mousecar.com
        <mailto:gebser@mousecar.com>> wrote:

            How about this:  After moving your own ~/.Skype/ somewhere
            temporarily,
            copy your wife's ~/.Skype/ to your machine.

        I thought it was the same machine, different accounts (marital
        bliss).

    Right.
    Same machine, same debian. Different user's account.
    I don't know where should I be looking into...

​maybe you have .asoundrc in your home? if so, rename/remove it, logout and login.

other question: what happen if you login first of all?

No, I don't see .asoundrc in home directory.

What do you mean by what happen login first of all?????