Re: networked multi-function colour laser printers SOLVED

Just a quick thank you to all who offered advice and help.  The errant
Samsung hardware has started working again, so my search for a
replacement is deferred -- at least for now.

In case it helps anybody else, the things that brought the machine back
to life were rebooting the printer, clearing the network settings to
factory default, reinstalling the Samsung driver (version 1-00-27.04) on
my desktop PC, rebooting the printer...  I might have thought it was the
network settings, but I happen to have printed them out both before and
after, and there is absolutely no difference.  Whatever, it is great
while it works.

richard

--
Richard Lyons