Re: Skype - no microphone input sound...REVISITED

On Monday, 14 July, 2014 11:21 PM, Ralph Katz wrote:

I now have Skype ver. 4.3 installed and the support for ALSA has been dropped.

Anyway, funny thing is that skype works just fine with microphone if i use from my wife's debian user account. I believe audio settings and skype settings are identical though....

M.W.C.