Debian on Intel NUC?

I have been asked if there are any issues running Debian Stable on one
of the newer Intel NUC hardware.  Something like this.

  Intel NUC i5 Intel HD Graphics 5000
  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16856102054

I don't have any experience with this hardware yet.  My search fu is
failing me looking for postings to determine if this is a supported
system or not.  I decided I would ask here.  In the end I will
probably just need to get one and try it.

Does anyone have something like this running Debian?  Any problems?

* Graphics?  This has the Intel HD Graphics 5000.
* UEFI?
* USB 3.0 ports?

As a side question does anyone know if it is possible to use both the
display port and the hdmi for a dual monitor configuration?  Or a
monitor plus projector configuration?

Thanks,
Bob