Re: Skype - no microphone input sound...REVISITED

Ok, I had almost given up on this but now little update.

As i could not make skype's microphone working on debian wheezy 64 bit, I have been using linux mint 17 for skype (4.2, everything works fine there).

I was just trying to use skype (Now ver. 4.3) on debian once again but this time from my wife's debian user account.
Surprisingly, microphone works just fine from her account....
i checked skype setting, pulse audio setting, looks everything is identical to my own account...

I just don't have no clue whatsoever what is the cause of this problem...

Any thoughts, anyone?

M.W.C.