Re: android connection

On Sunday 13 July 2014 00.26:00 aminos wrote:
> Nautilus should work fine . Just be sure to put your device as a /Media
> device(MTP)/ or a /Camera (PTP)/.
>
> On 07/12/2014 11:06 PM, François Patte wrote:
> >
> > Bonjour,
> >
> > I don't know anything to android but I have to connect an android
> > device to a computer.

It will depend on the device.

My Android phone works very simply: connect it, it asks you if you want to
turn on USB storage. then you can access the phone as a USB stick.

My tablet, unfortunately, is setup to work as an MTP device, I know I had
found instructions to access it from Linux (I don't use Gnome, and the device
has an SD card, so what I do is transfer with the SD card).

Thierry