Re: internet traffic does not traverse openvpn server

Have a look @ "redirect-gateway defl1"

> My objective, FWIW, is for me to appear located in UK (where my
> openvpn server is) rather than France (where I am at present).

The GCHQ is going to crawl all your orifices;)
does somebody's knocking at the door?

--
The speed of light being higher than the sound, many brilliant
persons appear bright until they open their mouth. -- Anonymous