Re: What do you guys use instead of youtube-dl and minitube?

On 07/12/2014 07:18 AM, Steve Litt wrote:
Hi all,

The way I get throttled, occasionally the only way I can watch a
Youtube video is to download it first and then watch it with smplayer.
As far as I can see, Wheezy has no package for either youtube-dl or
minitube. What are you guys using to fill that need?

Thanks,

SteveT

If one is willing to accept (begrudgingly or otherwise) the disgusting bloat of iceweasel, the addon Flash and Video Download v1.58 works pretty well.

Regards,

Jeff
--
hangout: ##b0rked on irc.freenode.net