Re: [was UEFI] someone does

On Fri, 11 Jul 2014 20:25:51 +0100
Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Brian,

>You are going to hate me for this: there is no "." after Mr; it is a
>contraction. (Off-topic is that way ----------->).

This is an international list;  Different countries have different rules
of grammar and spelling, even when the language is ostensibly the same.

In any case, Mr. used to always have a full stop after it, much as etc.
did/does.  The dropping of the stop came along after I went to school, at
the same time the comma stopped being used in addresses on and in
letter headings.

--
 Regards  _
You never listen to a word that I said