What debian ISO's people download most

At the end of last April, I decided to operate a Debian torrent seedbox server.

This is a picture of my RuTorrent screen ranking the downloads by upload ratio since then.

https://debian.srv.sn/seedbox.png

I am currently operating two servers, both of which are located in Europe because these servers
are rather inexpensive to operate.

One machine is connected to 1 Gbps unmetered connection.
The other machine is connected to a 10 Gbps connection with 2 TB traffic limit.

I am seeding all of the i386 and amd-64 ISO as well as some others, including debian-update ISO's

I will take requests to seed other Debian ISO's, too!! Provide official download page links please.