Re: Boot hangs with Debian Jessie on Toshiba Satellite C55-A

On 07/02/2014 04:23 PM, Curt wrote:
On 2014-07-01, Sander Marechal <s.marechal@jejik.com> wrote:
Hello all,

I have a brand new Toshiba Satellite C55-A-1ND. I have installed it so
that it dual-boots Win8 and Debian (this was an adventure in itself).
The problem is that I cannot get Jessie to boot. It just seems to hang
after: "Loading initial ramdisk".

Is it a bug maybe?

I don't know if it's related. His fix (using Ctrl+Alt+Del to reboot) doesn't work for me. I haven't been able to boot my installed Jessie at all. And I've tried a lot of things (see my original mail) over maybe a hundred reboots.

--
Sander