Re: GPG Keys..... was Re: Should I install chkrootkit?

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 8:53 PM, Jerry Stuckle <j.stuckle@outlook.com> wrote:
>> Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 20:51:16 +1000
>
>> Subject: Re: GPG Keys..... was Re: Should I install chkrootkit?
>> From: rosuav@gmail.com
>> CC: debian-user@lists.debian.org
>> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
>>
>> Do you really want to be known
>> as "the guy who stole Jerry Stuckle's name, and did it so badly that
>> it was obvious"?
>>
> But I AM Jerry Stuckle.

I wouldn't even bother responding, except that I want subsequent
readers (including archive bingers) to have some indication of what's
going on. Want to know which posts are by the real Jerry Stuckle and
which aren't? Just flip through the headers and it's patently obvious.
For one thing, I don't think the real JS would send to me as well as
to the list.

ChrisA